Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Grocery Store and Habitual Food

When my family go grocery shopping my grandmother usually by a variety of stuff vegetables, fruits, nuts and all types of spices. So that everyday out the week we can switch up our meals throughout the week. In order to live more meaningful a good way to start is to experience different types of food and experience different types of flavors with our 5 taste buds. I notice that once I try things I usually don't eat I seem to enjoy it more because i m so use to being consume to like chicken rice but once my grandmother switches up the meal i enjoy it better.

The store that my family usually shop at are called Associate or Stop and Shop, these types of grocery stores push there food by having sales, different types of discounts on different foods handing out news paper. One way stores push particular types of products is by having yellow posters or just bright colors to catch our attention in our eye sight, or having the price of the product in a large font so our face expression can drop and be like wow that's cheap so we can buy it. Another way that I notice that stores try to sell their product is by having people test out there food before they decide to buy it, that's a way of bringing in the customers. I believe that's a good way of making your product known when i m in a mall with a food court inside i always test the food out to decide rather if it's good or not. Even though every cook in massive oil but hey That how many corporate message are found on each individual because we listen to what corporate has to say and we do it.

After every meal I eat I always drink water after because that's a way of cleaning your body after all the food as been enter. I really don't depend on a diet pattern because I m not trying to loose weight i m most likely trying to gain weight. So what I do if I don't eat I usually drink a nutriment drink to replace a meal for the day and they having very good types of flavors to choose from to making a good meal such as vanilla,chocolate,strawberry,banana a very good choice variety if you switch up.

No comments: