Saturday, May 9, 2009

24 HOUR FOOD JOURNAL

It's 5:00 am in the morning I m waking up for school you probably wondering like dam that's too early to wake up for some school, well I know i hear it all the time I get up take a shower once I get dress I eat breakfast it is now 6:00 am I go in the kitchen and make an bacon egg and cheese on the bagel to start off my day I know that sounds like allot but its really good once I leave to go to school I always take an fruit to eat when I get to school it's about 6:30 I get on the train time fly by so fast i arrive to school it is now 8:30 in Mr. Manley class as I take out my apple and munch on it everyone looking but the juice from the apple taste delicious.

Its crazy cause once I eat I get hungry once again after like and hour my doctor says i have fast metabolism but i don't see how cause when i eat its not like i m active i real relax and just taking it slow so i don't see how. I cant wait till lunch as i hear my stomach make noise mumbling and growling.

It is now 12:30 I hang out in front of building for a little an then rush to get some food usually I go to subway because it a good way to start the afternoon with some healthy meal such as letus, tomato, cucumber, bread, sauce, and more I usually order chicken terayaki with an Italian bread letus and cucumber which is good I got a variety of different stuff but just can't leave the chicken alone. I otice that I order this allot because i don't want to order nothing that might not satisfied my taste buds like I want it to.

Chicken has become a part of my life because i've became very habitual to it i consume it so many years that pretty much everything i eat has to do with chicken but hey as long as i enjoy the meal that whats matter.

It's 3:10 on my way home from school I order a large fries from McDonald's before i get on the train so i can maintain my hungriness its about 5:30 once I get home i take a nap until it's time for dinner which is like 7:00 because that the time when everyone gets home from work. My grand mother home cooking so she can provide a good meal to satisfied us before we officially go to sleep and prepare for the next day.

TIME FOR DINNER 7:00 pm
dinner is serve spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.
My family doesn't follow the traditional habit of having dinner all together, even though we would like to but it doesn't happen because that's not what we do. We all go in separate rooms watch TV talk have different conversations rather its a topic on what happen during school or at the job jokes that we heard or not we just a typical family who love each other and get along without an fight.

I got to sleep and the CYCLE STARTS AGAIN

No comments: